Tuesday 1 November 2011

Up to the second, finger on the pulse, action!

It's the Sunday update...on a Tuesday!! Alright the blog post is a couple of days late but the data is from Sunday so no biggie.
As I've already mentioned, I finished the World Ends With You so that's good. It gets better though, I also managed to finish "De Blob 2".
I've been chipping away at this one for a while hence no mention of it so far on the blog. Or should that be De Blog? No, no it probably shouldn't.

Whats "De Blob 2" you ask? Well its a platformer where you control this thing, doing things by getting paint...and things, to stop all these other things..and rescue some things using the paint. Also there's things.
Another fun fact: it's a sequel to a game called "De Blob". See what they've done there, is stuck a 2 on the end of it which was a good idea I think.
It's a blob. Obviously.
 Nearly got a third game ticked off, as me and my co-op buddy Steve have been ploughing through Dead Nation, a top-down shooter which has you fighting off hoards of zombies (I'm talking hundreds at a time here), it's really fun and really addictive and I'd suggest you get about downloading it if you've got someone willing to play as I can't imagine it's as much fun as a single player experience. Plus Steves really good with landmines so that's pretty handy when it comes to not being Zombie-Chow and I can't say any of my other friends excel in explosives in the same way, so I'm thankful for his support. So much so, I never even mean to set him on fire, it just sort of happens a lot. There's a load of zombie games out there at the moment but I think this is the only one where you can get a giant sawblade launcher and decapitate an army of zombies at once.  Not only that but there's a massive bloated zombie which explodes called a "Bombie". If wordplay like that isn't enough incentive to give it a try then I just don't know WHAT you want!

Alternate Title: Ah bloody hell! Zombies!

No games bought, 2 down, before we go to the graph I'd just like to take a moment to thank all the people who have commented on, or followed the blog. You are lovely people indeed.
To the graph!
In the immortal words of the M-People, it's "moving on up, moving on up, moving on up"

Then they'd repeat it a few more dozen times but that's why you haven't heard from them in about a decade.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bombie, you don't mind landmines do you? You gonna explode anyway. Nice that you have someone who excels at killing zombies... because I basically excelled at being eaten. Yeah, didn't mention my attempts at 2 player did you ಠ_ಠ a stain on your record am I? (insert amicable laughter) but seriously now. What ever happened to the things? I saw some paint and some squishing and then there was joy. amongst the other things. I think.

    I am thoroughly enjoying this....AGAIN AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete