Tuesday 8 November 2011

LocoRoco is not something I've made up

Evening blogsters!

Another late update but it was an exciting week just passed for me as Sonic Generations was released! I got it, I finished it and I'll be uploading a video about it during the week.
Also last week I started and finished Loco Roco 2 on the the PSP.

What...is...happening?
Another game about what are essentially blobs and with a silly name. I promise this is the end of my brightly coloured blob fixation. The concept behind Loco Roco is tilting your environment to guide a bunch of rolly-balls which sing, through surreal environments to bouncy music. Pure mental rainbow joy. It's a bit like what you might see if you ate a bucket of skittles for dinner. The enemy designs are a bit...questionable though...
Seriously, is that alright?
1 new game bought and 2 games complete, let's take a look graph-fans.

Still a bit boring. Maybe cold hard stats next week

So that's last week, what about THIS week? Our current exciting week?! The only game I'm really currently aiming to finish is Dead Nation with Steve but I'm sure there's a few on the list where I'm right near the end and can maybe pick one or two off...but for now lets just say Sonic Generations video coming this week and hopefully Dead Nation finished by Sunday. I hope so, no more flat spots on the graph please.

No comments:

Post a Comment