Saturday 17 December 2011

More like a DOWNdate.

Look I know you've seen the graph already and I'm sorry. I know I've been slacking when it comes to finishing games, there's been a lot on, it's nearly Christmas! "Stop making excuses, what the bloody hell is going on here Chadders, you're poxy graph has plummeted!"

Let me explain in a nutshell. A few months ago I bought the Nintendo 3DS. Not long ago Nintendo dropped the price as it wasn't shifting too many units. Early adopters who paid the original higher price became known as ambassadors. 

One of the benefits of becoming an ambassador was a ruck of free games. 10 original NES games and 10 Gameboy Advance games all downloadable for the 3DS. Now I couldn't give a monkeys about the NES games, I didn't have a NES so there's no nostalgia value and they just arent that much fun anymore. 

Wow yeah cool, do that thing where you press a button and go up again. Awessomee.
The GBA on the other hand actually was awesome and most of these games I've never played. What sense does it make to buy new games when I have GBA games I've never played! For that reason, despite technically being freebies, they have to go on the list. A couple of them aren't because I already owned and finished them back in the day ( Zelda: Minish Cap for example. Incredible game by the way ). 
So the new games on the list are:

Metroid Fusion
Mario Vs Donkey Kong
Super Mario Advance 3
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Warioland 4

Not content with this, I also borrowed "We Love Katamari" for the PS2 from Neil (Thanks Neil) and bought the new Sonic CD remastered port on PSNetwork.

Absolute madness. 9 new games and non completed AGAIN. I've had no idea how badly I've been doing for the last month. Dead Nation feels like it was about a week ago. I am definitely going to pick up some slack now and crack on with it. Sorry there isn't much humour or interest in this post but this is business time I'm afraid, the lack of progress has come as a bit of a shock!

The Blog is Pikachu. I am Ash. You are Professor Oak I guess...thanks for helping, dick.
If you're thinking I've gone and listed a bunch of games but not talked about any of them (Bet your dying to know what a Katamari is) I'll cover in detail once I complete them of course! I'm going to shuffle off now, finish some games and be back with interesting fun posts and graph progress. In the meantime have another NES screenshot.

This is totally my favourite hole, play another golf shot Mario! Sweet!


1 comment:

  1. Woop for Katamari (now I know what they are)! Get cracking Chadders!

    ReplyDelete